New Listing: Mandox Lands On SaitaSwap
$MANDOX is an ERC-20 token originally launched in 2021. Mandox (@OfficialMandox) presents itself as a token formed to bridge the gap between crypto and NFTs. According to their website, the project is building platform where crypto enthusiasts, as well as crypto artists, can have a safe place to venture deep into the cryptoverse. A community-driven platform, Mandox speaks of big plans to give back, with 1.5 percent of every transaction going to a “Missions” Wallet intended to help “not only the holders but others around the world”.
Developers: Mandox has a group of fully doxxed devs, including Luke Humphries, Caroline Satz and Justin Houck.
Redistribution: 2% of every transaction
Missions: 1.5% of all transactions to humanitarian missions
Marketing: 1.5% of every transaction
Liquidity Pool: 3% of every Buy/Sell transaction
Read the Whitepaper
How To Buy:
1) Click on the ‘Swap‘ button in your SaitaPro home screen, or go to dex.saita.pro in your web browser and connect a wallet.
2) Search for ‘ETH‘ and ‘Mandox‘ tokens in the drop down menus.
3) Adjust slippage in the cogwheel ‘Options‘ menu to a minimum number that works for the transaction to go through.
4) Enter the amount you want to swap.
5) Check if everything is correct and the click on the ‘Swap‘ button.
As always, do your own research before trading any crypto assets like Mandox. Check the the online communities, the background of the project and developers and read the official documentation to understand if you agree with their vision. Saitama does not provide financial advice. Keep in mind the high volatility and and market cycles and trade at your own responsibility.